Thursday, July 14, 2011

Vegas Baby!
Headed there this weekend for my best friends 40th birthday.  Heather Tiller is Lily's godmother and an amazing artist.  She makes jewelry and is the one that always has the amazing vintage chain.  We are leaving early and I still have so much to so, this week will be short but super sweet to me.  Here goes.......

Here is my pretty girl Heather in her store. You have to check out her website.  here are a few examples of her work.........

This or......

This........These are both earrings that she has designed.....the second pair is another example of the old Chanel chain just used as earrings.....couture recycling, right!....so which one should I wear in Vegas......Ahhhhh

Like my day says..."The Best is Yet to come".......look out H!.....Forty is Fabulous......
My mother in law and father in law saw gave me this as a gift......it is really fun.....another of my favorite words......We are going to do alot of this, this weekend.......ha, ha ha, ha, haaaaa,  ha ha ha!.....my belly hurts already....
This birthday weekend rules..........

Lily says......"Mommy, stay out of trouble".......she already has that little look in her eye....Shush, never tell her I went to Vegas.......I promise next week will be more about design, J

"Viva Las Vegas, Viva Las Vegas, Viva, Viva Las Vegas......." ---- Elvis Presley



No comments:

Post a Comment